GUNKAN MAKI WITH SALMON AND CRAB STICKS SALAD
- Blue Dragon sushi nori
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- Blue Dragon Sushi Su
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon wasabi paste
- Ca. 50 g fresh salmon or tuna
- 1 cucumber
- 2-3 crab sticks
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chives
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp. roasted sesame
- Lime juice, to taste
Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):Step 1: Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear.
Step 2: Pour the rice, 600 ml of water into a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Step 3: Add 100 ml of Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- Dice the fish. Dice the cucumber, avocado, crab sticks (ca. 0,5 cm). Mix everything adding sesame, chives and mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt and lime juice.
- Take one ball of rice (bite size) spread a bit of wasabi on it.
- Cut the nori into ca. 4-5 cm wide strips and then use them to wrap the balls of rice, leave some room for salad.
- Use free space over the rice and fill to the brim with the salad.
- Garnish the whole with roasted sesame, chives or caviar.
- Remember that one piece should fit in your mouth.
- Serve with Japanese soy sauce, some wasabi and Blue Dragon marinated ginger.