JAPAN ROLL MAKI WITH SMOKED SALMON
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon Sushi Su
- Blue Dragon wasabi paste
- Ca. 100 g smoked salmon, cut into thin slices
- Cucumber, cut into strips
- Crab sticks
- Red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 tsp. chives
- Avocado, cut into strips
- 1 lime or lemon
Prepare the sushi rice (500 g): Step 1: Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear. Step 2: Pour the rice, 600 ml of water into a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on. Step 3: Add 100 ml of Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- Wrap your bamboo mat in a cling film – it will later make your work easier.
- Place the rice on the mat – apply as much as if you wanted to cover 2/3 of the nori. Try to form a regular rectangle.
- Put a bit of wasabi on the rice (acc. to your taste).
- Place the strips of vegetables and the salmon in the middle of the rice – place them individually so that they cover the entire width of the mat. Sprinkle with chives.
- Wrap gently to form rolls. The cling film will help you.
- Put the roll aside. Place the slices of smoked salmon on the mat on the same surface on which you put the rice.
- Put the roll on the slices of salmon and roll precisely so that the rice is wrapped in the fish.
- Put a thin slice of lemon or lime on each maki serving.
- Cut the makis into 6 or 8 pieces. Sprinkle them with sesame and serve with the soy sauce, extra wasabi and Blue Dragon marinated ginger.