Przejdź do treści
MOSAIC MAKI WITH SALMON AND CUCUMBER
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon Sushi Su
- 4 leaves Blue Dragon sushi nori (you need 2 nori leaves to make 1 roll of mosaic maki)
- 2 maki rolls, each with wasabi paste, spicy mayonnaise and 1 large cucumber, cut lengthwise into 4 pieces (you need 1 maki roll to make 1 roll of mosaic maki)
- 200 g salmon fillet, cut lengthwise into thick strips
- Blue Dragon Japanese soy sauce
- Blue Dragon wasabi paste
- Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):
Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear.
Pour the rice, 600 ml of water into a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Add 100 ml of Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- Spread the bamboo mat and place the nori leaf on it shiny (smooth) side down.
- Place the pre-prepared 2 of 4 pieces of sushi on the nori leaf, leaving a 1 cm gap (make sure the side with the cucumber is face down). Place the salmon strip in the gap and then place the next two squares to the sushi to form a quarter.
- Using the mat, roll the sushi. Roll and squeeze gently forming a square and then cut into approximately 2-3 cm thick pieces. The sushi should have the cucumber in the corners and the salmon in the centre.
- Serve with the soy sauce and Blue Dragon wasabi paste.