Przejdź do treści
NIGIRI WITH JAPANESE OMLETTE TAMAGO AND NORI STRIPE
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- Blue Dragon Sushi Su
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon wasabi paste
- tamago omelette, cut into ca. 0,5 thick slices
- Nori strip, width ca. 1-2 cm. You can use Blue Dragon snack, which are available in 2 versions: kimchi and sesame, instead of the regular nori
- Blue Dragon ginger
- Blue Dragon Japanese soy sauce
- Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):
Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear.
Pour the rice, 600 ml of water into a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Add 100 ml of Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- Prepare the tamago omelette. You need 5 eggs, 1 flat tbsp. of sugar, 1 flat tbsp. of salt, 1 tbsp. of Blue Dragon soy sauce and possibly 1 tbsp. of mirin. Whip all the ingredients together. Preheat a frying pan and add oil, put out the excess. Pour a thin layer of eggs and wait until they congeal. Roll one end tightly like a pancake leaving 3 cm of the edge. Move it towards the other end of the pan and pour another thin layer of eggs so that everything comes together. Wait until it congeals and roll again. Do the same with all the eggs. In the meantime, add a bit of oil – the omelette will not glue. We leave the omelette (pressed) to cool.
- Take one ball of rice (bite size) and place it in your hand and form it into a nice oblong shape, closing the hand. Spread a bit of wasabi on the top.
- Place a slice of tamago on the top and press it to the rice with the index and middle finger. Wrap it into a slice of sushi nori.
- Serve with Japanese soy sauce, extra wasabi and Blue Dragon marinated ginger.