Przejdź do treści
REVERSE CHOCOLATE SUSHI MAKI
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- 400 ml Blue Dragon coconut milk
- 80g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- Blue Dragon Sushi nori
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into strips
- 100 g chocolate, precisely grated
- 200 ml chocolate coating, to garnish
- Wrap your bamboo mat with the cling film – it will help you later in your work.
- Prepare the sushi rice (sweet) (500 g):Step 1: Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear. Pour the rice, 600 ml of water and 200 ml of Blue Dragon coconut milk in a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat and then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.Step 2: Heat extra 200 ml of coconut milk in a small pot, add 80 g of powdered sugar, 1 tsp. of salt and cook boil until thick.
Step 3: Pour the cooked rice into a big bowl and add thickened coconut milk (from step 2). Stir gently and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Spread the bamboo mat (wrapped in the cling film) and put a leaf of nori (the matt side facing up), so that the lower edge is aligned with the edge of the mat.
- Put ¼ of the rice and then turn the nori with the rice to the other side so that you can see nori on the top.
- Place the slices of mango and roll using the mat – the cling film should help you. Squeeze the roll gently and dredge in grated chocolate.
- Cut the makis into 6 or 8 pieces. Sever with chocolate coating to dip the pieces of sushi.