Skip to content
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon Sushi Su
- Blue Dragon wasabi paste
- Fresh salmon, cut into ca. 0,5 cm thick slices
- You can also use other fish, e.g. tuna, butterfish or smoked salmon instead of fresh salmon
- Blue Dragon ginger
- Blue Dragon Japanese soy sauce
- Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):
Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear.
Pour the rice, 600 ml of water into a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat, then reduce the heat to a minimum and cook for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Add 100 ml of Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- Take one ball of rice (bite size) and place it in your hand and form it into a nice oblong shape, closing the hand. Spread a bit of wasabi on the top.
- Place a slice of fish on the top and press it to the rice with the index and middle finger.
- You can wrap nigiri with in a strip of sushi nori to make sure that it doesn’t fall apart.
- Serve with Blue Dragon Japanese soy sauce, marinated ginger and if you want to with extra wasabi.