Click to access the login or register cheese
Skip to content
- 500 g fish, e.g. salmon, tuna, scallops
- 1 red chilli pepper, precisely chopped, seeds removed
- 50 g chives, precisely chopped
- 50 ml Blue Dragon soy sauce
- 40 ml vegetable oil
- 20 ml sesame oil
- Take a sharp knife and holding it at the angle of 30 degrees, cut the fillets into 0,5 cm thick pieces. Each piece should be small enough that you could eat it whole.
- Divide the fish into 4 equal servings and place them on 4 nice plates. Garnish with the peppers and chives, pour with the soy sauce and leave.
- Mix the vegetable oil and the sesame oil on a small pan and heat almost to boiling. For each guest, pout the fish with boiling and sizzling oil. Serve immediately.