8 items (rolls)
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon sushi Su
- Blue Dragon Sushi nori, cut in half lengthwise
- 200 g salmon fillet (can be raw) — cut into thin strips
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled and cut into strips
- 4 large king prawns, cooked in tempura
- 1 big salad, well chopped
- 50 ml mayonnaise
- Blue Dragon Japanese soy sauce (to serve)
- Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):
Step 1: Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear.
Step 2: Pour the rice and 600 ml of water in a pot with a matching lid. Boil the rice on high heat and then reduce the heat to a minimum and boil for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Step 3: Add 100 ml of Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- Place the cut nori leaf the shiny (smooth) side facing the cutting board. Put 1/8 of the prepared rice, leave an empty boarder of 2 cm along the edge of nori.
- Place the salmon and the avocado on the rice.
- Roll from left to right forming a cone. Continue with the other ingredients, prawns, salad and mayonnaise until you form 8 rolls.
- Serve immediately with Japanese soy sauce for dipping sushi.