Przejdź do treści
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- Blue Dragon Sushi Su
- 200 g smoked salmon, in slices
- 30 g chopped chives, to serve
- 50 g caviar (to serve)
- Fresh chives (to serve)
- Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):
Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear.
Pour the rice and 600 ml of water in a pot with a matching lid. Boil the rice on high heat and then reduce the heat to a minimum and boil for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Add Blue Dragon sushi su to the rice.
- To prepare temari sushi, place smoked salmon on a big piece of cling film. Put 2 tbsp. of rice on it, then wrap and squeeze the film and form a ball. Unwrap the film and remove the ball. Continue until you use the ingredients.
- Serve with fresh herbs (e.g. chives) or caviar on the top of each ball.