Przejdź do treści
VERY BERRY SUSHI
- Blue Dragon sushi rice
- 600 ml water
- 400ml Blue Dragon coconut milk
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Blue Dragon sushi nori
- 250 mixed berries (e.g. blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 60 ml honey
- Sesame seeds (to serve)
- Prepare the sushi rice (500 g):
Rinse the rice a few times (2-3) in a big bowl until the water is almost clear. The rice, 600 ml of water and 200 ml of Blue Dragon coconut milk pour in a pot with a matching lid. Cook the rice on high heat and then reduce the heat to a minimum and boil for another 10 minutes. Finally, turn the heat off and leave for 10 minutes with the lid on.
Heat extra 200 ml of coconut milk in a small pot, add 80g of powdered sugar, 1 tsp. of salt and boil until thick.
Place the cooked rice in a big bowl and add thickened coconut milk (from Step 2). Stir gently and leave for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Spread the bamboo mat and place the nori leaf on it the shiny (smooth) side down.
- Put ¼ of the prepared rice, leaving an empty boarder of 20 cm along the edge of nori. Place fruit on rice and spread honey.
- Using the mat, roll the sushi. Roll and squeeze gently and then cut into 2 cm thick pieces. Serve with sprinkled sesame seeds.